When we talk about the stock market, usually we are talking about exchanges. Exchanges are where stocks are bought, sold, and traded.
We have three main kinds of exchanges. Here are the pros and cons of each one.
New York Stock Exchanges Time
- Biggest stock exchange
- A lot of well-known companies are on it like McDonald’s and Nike.
- It is easy to make a trade there because there are so many traders who work there and because the companies are so big.
- Because the companies so big, there is less risk than other exchanges.
- Because the companies are big, stocks are higher in price.
- There’s less risk, which means less chance for big profit gains.